Polyester Fabric Manufacturer Introduces The Installation Process Of Curtains
days hours remaining
Polyester Fabric Manufacturer introduces the installation and construction steps of curtains:
1. Before installation and construction of curtains, draw a line for positioning. The positioning line must be careful. If the drawing is not accurate, it may directly lead to the failure of curtain installation. First, measure the fixed hole distance and the size of the required installation track to facilitate preparations before construction.
2. The curtain box is different in light and shade, and the order of installing the curtain rail is also different. Generally, the track is installed first for the bright curtain box, and the track is installed after the dark curtain box. When installing the curtain track, it is necessary to pay attention to the small corners should be densely spaced, and machine screws should be added, and the size of the wood screws should not be less than 30mm. When the window width is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rail should be disconnected, the simmering bend at the disconnection should be staggered, the simmering bend should be a gentle curve, and the lap length should not be less than 200mm.
3. Before installing curtain rods, it is necessary to prepare wood and products, hardware accessories, metal curtain rods and other materials, as well as hand electric drills, small electric benches, large woodworking planes, small planes, groove planers, small wood saws, screwdrivers, chisels, punches, steel saw etc.
(1) Do a good job of positioning the curtain box and curtain rod, and check whether the position, specification and embedded method of the pre-embedded fasteners that fix the curtain box can meet the installation and fixation requirements. Actions should be taken to deal with it.
(2) Install the curtain box so that both ends have the same length.
(3) Generally, the thickness of the cover plate should not be less than 15mm, otherwise it needs to be fixed with machine screws.
(4) The length of the curtain rod should be greater than the width of the window cover, and the installation should be level and firm.
4. According to the different forms of curtains, it is necessary to adjust the position appropriately. For floor-to-ceiling curtains or curtains that hang over the countertop, the width of the window sill should be allowed when installing the track, so as to avoid the curtains being blocked and unsightly from sagging.
Through the above introduction, Blackout Curtain Fabric Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use. www.qsf-group.com