Living Room Curtain Fabric Manufacturers Introduces Cleaning Techniques For Different Fabrics
days hours remaining
Living Room Curtain Fabric Manufacturers describes the cleaning requirements for different fabrics:
1. Cotton and linen curtains: can be washed directly in the washing machine. Generally, the soaking time does not exceed half an hour, and the water temperature does not exceed 30 ℃. Do not rub or twist hard. In addition to using washing powder, it is best to add a little fabric softener to make the curtains more supple and smooth after washing and reduce shrinkage. Neutral fabrics that are prone to shrinkage by some textile methods should be dry cleaned as much as possible, and neutral washing products should be used as far as possible when washing, which can effectively prevent shrinkage.
2. Silk, silk floss, soybean fiber: detergents containing biological enzymes cannot be used. It is recommended to use silk wool detergents. Add some vinegar to increase the luster when washing.
3. Wool and cashmere: Pay attention to avoid prolonged soaking, do not use detergents containing biological enzymes, and use other detergents with caution.
4. Silk, bamboo fiber: can not be dried, try to dry clean.
5. Flannel curtains: Flannel curtains have a strong vacuuming power. After dismantling, you should shake the curtains with your hands, so that the surface dust attached to the flannel will fall off naturally, and then soak them in water containing detergent for about 15 minutes. It is best not to wash the flannel curtains with a washing machine, and it is recommended to filter the water with light pressure by hand. After washing, do not wring out too much, so that the water will automatically drip dry. Dry clean is best, avoid ironing on the surface.
6. Static flocking cloth curtain: This kind of curtain is not easy to get dirty and does not need to be cleaned frequently. But if you need to pay attention when cleaning, don't soak it in water to wash or brush it, just use cotton gauze dipped in alcohol or gasoline to gently wipe it. If the flannel is too wet, don't twist it hard to avoid neck **** loss fall, affect the appearance. The correct cleaning method should be to press off the moisture with both hands or let it dry naturally, so that the original appearance of the flock can be maintained.
7. Synthetic fiber curtains: most of them can be machine washed directly.
8. Special materials and embroidery: It is best to only use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, or send it to a dry cleaner for washing to prevent deformation after washing due to different material properties.
Through the above introduction, Dimout Fabric Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use. www.qsf-group.com