Where to find the WPS Pin Printer?

Started by Vin Diesel · 2 Replies

Vin Diesel

1 month ago

Posted: 1 month ago
Well, the- WPS pin Printer can be easily found from the printer’s control panel using some simple and easy to follow steps. WPS is an abbreviation for Wireless (WiFi) Protected Setup, and it is used to connect your printer to the wireless network using a WPS pin. If your printer does not have a touch panel or screen, then you can see this pin code at the back of your wireless router. If you have a printer with a control panel screen, then go to “Settings” after pressing the “Wireless” button. Then click “WiFi Protected Setup,” and then after following the on-screen prompts, click “Pin” after that, in a few seconds your WPS pin Printer will be displayed on the screen.
Share on my timeline

derek mathew Joined: 4 days ago

Posted: 4 days ago
Dreams are my reality A different kind of reality I dream of loving in the night And loving seems alright Although it's only fantasy Met you by surprise I didn't realize That my life would change for ever Saw you standing there I didn't know I'd care There was something special in the air.

ruairidhlegge Joined: 4 days ago

Posted: 4 days ago
Hi there buddy, I finally set up my WPS Pin on my printer. But now I'm having an issue on my printer drivers, I tried updating the driver to its latest version. I also update my Windows 10 Operating System to latest version, but still no luck on fixing my issue on the printer. I can print and photocopy documents, but the Scan software or feature doesn't work for me? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

By the way have you tried playing akinator game on you mobile device? This is a guessing game where you would compete against the web genie. https://sites.google.com/view/gachalife-pc