Most people suffer from the condition of hair loss. Sometimes people face more than one condition simultaneously and this makes the hair loss more severe. Your hairs will get thin or you might experience excessive hair fall. You should talk to your doctor about the problem and start the treatment at right time.
There are different conditions related to hair loss.
• Alopecia Areata: In this condition, the person will notice round patches that occur on the scalp. The main cause of alopecia areata is because of autoimmune. The person who experiences the problem should not wait and visit the doctor. You should consult the doctor for Hair transplant in Vizag.
• Female Pattern baldness: This condition in women is becoming very common. You will experience thinning of hairs across the scalp and it mainly happens around the hairline. As compared to men, hair loss rarely proceed to baldness in the case of women.
• Tinea capitis: It is basically a fungal infection of the scalp. On your scalp, it starts forming round patches of hair loss. The patches will appear in a ring shape.
• Postpartum alopecia: It is one of the forms of telogen effluvium. This problem usually resolves without treatment.
• Male pattern baldness: The problem of male pattern baldness is also known as androgenic alopecia. The hair follicles get shrink due to the change in the hormone. You will notice a receding hairline or hair loss at the crown.